Try this cute idea for this coming Easter Brunch. Decorate your table with napkins cleverly folded into a bunny add some colored eggs and not only will you have a cute table setting but you will also get your guests talking.
Here is a step-by-step lesson on turning you napkin into a bunny. Use a thin napkin and iron with starch to make the napkin a bit stiff.
- Step 1 – Start with a square napkin and lay it flat
- Step 2 – Fold it in half
- Step 3 – Fold it again in half lengthwise
- Step 4 – Form a point by folding the left and right sides to meet in the center
- Step 5 – Repeat with the opposite corner
- Step 6 – Fold each side corners in so they meet in the center and pull up above the center point. You should see the ears begin to shape up.
- Step 7 – Gently flip the napkin over
- Step 8 – Fold the top point over about an inch
- Step 9 – Carefully turn over the napkin again
- Step 10 – Roll the left side over slightly past the middle and then tuck the right side into the left fold
10 Easy Steps to Fold a Napkin into Bunny Ears